If you believe you have been the victim of housing discrimination, file a complaint with the government. Do not just take it, or accept it, or figure nothing changes – fight it! For residents across Maryland, there are two options for filing a complaint of housing discrimination – filing with the State of Maryland’s Commission on Human Relations, or filing with the U. S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). Detailed information about the laws against housing discrimination and the steps of the complaint process are given at another part of this web site: Guides.


Filing with the Maryland Commission on Civil Rights


6 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202

Telephone 410-767-8600 / 800-637-6247


Filing with the U. S. Department of HUD


10 S. Howard Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21201

Telephone 410-962-2520 / 800-669-9777


In Baltimore and Baltimore County, residents also can file with their local commission:


BaltimoreCity Office of Civil Rights & Wage Enforcement


7 E. Redwood Street, 9th floor, Baltimore, Maryland 21202

410-396-3141 /


BaltimoreCounty Human Relations Commission


6401 York Road, Suite 1013, Baltimore, Maryland 21212

410-887-5917 /

Don’t hesitate! File the complaint today! It’s Your Right!


Contact Us:


Back to the GBCHRB Home Page